Bricolage Health and Safety Procedures
Bricolage has been meeting and exceeding all health and safety regulation requirements outlined by the city and state of New York. In addition, Bricolage has retained Restaurant Professional Services, a food consulting company with over 30 years of experience to provide monthly inspections and training including Covid-19 compliance protocols that surpass Department of Health standards.
Below are safety and health regulations implemented at Bricolage:
1. Staff are fully informed how to remain safe and healthy on and off the restaurant premises. The staff is instructed to immediately inform the owner/General Manager (GM) if they have been exposed to a person with Covid19 and/or if they exhibit any one of Covid19 symptoms.
2. The GM emails weekly updates regarding symptoms of Covid19 and what actions to take if experiencing any symptoms. Staff are required to remain at home and seek immediate medical assistance. They must receive a negative PCR test before being allowed back into the restaurant. The staff also receive weekly emails regarding the latest information regarding Covid19.
3. Staff are instructed to wear masks at all times. Staff who handle food must wear gloves at all times. Gloves and masks are provided to staff daily. They are instructed to change gloves frequently and as needed.
3. Guests, staff and any other personnel have their temperature taken upon entering the restaurant.
4. All guests and staff are required to sanitize their hands when entering the restaurant.
5. We maintain social distancing regulations in the front and back spaces of the restaurant.
6. All stations throughout the restaurant are equipped with hand and spray sanitizers. Staff are instructed to continuously sanitize their work spaces, counters, phones, screens, and all other equipment they handle. These procedures are strictly enforced before, during, and after service.
7. Our bathrooms are equipped with touchless anti-bacterial soap and hand sanitizers.
All guests and staff are instructed to sanitize their hands when entering and exiting the bathrooms.
If you have questions regarding Bricolage Covid19 safety and health program, please feel free to contact Miro Gal at 917 414 5861 or by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please stay safe and healthy.
The Bricolage Team